Our doctors thoroughly evaluate each patient prior to surgery in order to develop the best anesthetic protocol for your pet.
Pre-anesthetic blood tests, intravenous fluids, continuous heart and respiratory monitoring, pain medication, and a designated personal Registered Veterinary Technician for your pet are our standard of care.
We provide the most advanced practice of minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopic surgery) whenever possible. This provides a faster recovery time, less pain for your pet, and decreased disruption to your life.
Surgical Services for Dogs and Cats
* Spay – Prevent breast and ovarian cancer, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, uterine infections, behavioral problems (roaming, aggression), and unwanted pregnancies. Read more about our LOVE Spay upgrade!
* Neuter – Prevent testicular cancer, prostate disease, behavioral problems (territory marking, house spraying, roaming, aggression), and unwanted pregnancies.
Keep your pet healthy while helping control the pet population.
Minimally Invasive Surgeries
* Spay – Minimally invasive LOVE spay is short for a Laparoscopic OVE (ovariectomy). With this type of spay surgery, just 2-3 small incisions are made. This results in less pain and a shorter recovery!
- 65% less pain than traditional spays. This also means a faster recovery and less trauma to our fur babies.
- Less risk of infection.
- Activity is only restricted for 2-3 days (vs 7-14 days)
* Cryptorchid Neuter – Cryptorchid males have one or two undescended testicles which have a higher likelihood of developing testicular cancer. With our minimally invasive surgery, just 2-3 small incisions are made resulting in decreased pain, decreased risk of infection, and recovery in 48 hours instead of the traditional 2 weeks.
* Gastropexy – Minimally invasive incision with 48 hour recovery!
* Elongated palate trim for Brachycephalic Airway Syndrome
* Laparoscopy assisted Cystotomy – This minimally invasive technique allows us to perform a small abdominal incision in order to locate the stone within the bladder and remove with less pain and less risk of infection. We are also able to place our scope within the urethra to verify no blockage and remove stones if blockage present.
Minimally invasive surgery for ill pets:
* Rhinoscopy – Endoscopic nose and throat evaluation and removal of polyps, infection, laryngeal paralysis, and tumors
* Gall Bladder Removal
* Liver Biopsy
* Abdominal tumor removal and or biopsy
* Gastrointestinal foreign body evaluation and removal
* Protoscopy – Endoscopic evaluation of rectum and anus to locate and remove polyps and tumors
* Bladder Stone Removal
* Perineal Urethrostomy (Cats)
* Stomach Foreign Body Removal
* Intestinal Foreign Body Removal
* Abdominal Mass Removal
Other surgeries for specific diseases may be available. If your pet requires a surgery that is not listed, please contact us to discuss your pet’s condition. (614) 871-7705
* Teeth Cleaning – A healthy mouth leads to a healthy body. 80% of pets over 2 years old have gingivitis and mouth infections. Routine cleanings prevent tooth pain, infection, loss of teeth, and heart disease.
* Tooth Extractions – Teeth damaged by infection or trauma are painful. Extracting problematic teeth will return your pet to being pain free.
* Dental Radiographs (X-Ray) – Evaluation of the jaw bone and teeth allow us to detect exactly which teeth have infection, exposed nerves, or bone loss. This ensures only problematic teeth are removed.
Sweet smelling kisses are an added plus to good oral hygiene! Watch for our fall and spring dental promotions for an affordable way to keep your pet’s mouth healthy.
Soft Tissue Surgery
* Ear Hematoma Surgery
* Ear Canal Surgery
* Eye Corneal Ulcer Surgery
* Eye Removal
* Eyelid Surgery
* Facial Skin Fold Correction
* Vulvar Skin Fold Correction
* Anal Gland Removal
* Mast Dog, Mast cell tumor dog
1320 Stringtown Rd. Grove City, OH 43123
Mon & Tues: 8am - 6pm
Wed: 8am - 8pm
Thurs & Fri: 8am - 6pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
Call Us Today
Request Medication Refills: Click Here
Use this online form to easily request medication and food refills. Pick up in our hospital or have medications shipped to your home.
View Your Pet's Medical Record: Click Here
Login to view your pet's health records 24 hours a day. Easily share records with friends, family, pet sitters, boarding facilities, groomers, and emergency hospitals.