During this COVID-19 Pandemic we are taking extra precaution to keep you safe.
Effective Thursday March 19, 2020 we are changing to curbside appointments with phone communication to limit the personal contact between our team and pet families.
What does this mean?
- We will be requesting that you call us when you arrive for your appointment and we will obtain information about your pet over the phone.
- After obtaining information, we will send a team member out right away to get your pet into the hospital for examination.
- Once the doctor examines your family member and creates a plan, we will call you back to discuss treatment.
- We will return your pet and any medications to you in your car.
- We are providing telemedicine appointments with live time video using Facetime and Google Duo interfaces.
- If you are ill and your pet needs care we will support you with any means we can. Please call or text (614) 871-7705 for details on other options for communication.
Medication and Food Delivery
- Medication and food delivery can be initiated for long term medications and foods directly from our website by clicking “online store” at the top of the page.
- We are happy to coordinate medication and food delivery for items needed urgently as well. Please call or text (614) 871-7705 for details and options.
Now Accepting Elective Surgery Appointments
This includes spay, neuter, and teeth cleaning! Get 50% off teeth cleaning through the end of May!
If you are an established Stringtown Animal Hospital patient that has had an exam in the past year and is current on rabies and core vaccines, we can also schedule for toenail trims, ear plucking, and minor grooming (face/eye trim, matt clipping).
We made the Live Forward Pledge
See a list of other local businesses that have pledged to follow federal, state and local health and safety guidelines for proper reopening during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Call or Text